2013年12月18日 星期三

Fanny

                    Fanny
      My  name  is  Fanny.  I  am  thirty-two  years  old.  I  come  front  Tainan,  Taiwan.  I   can  speak  a  little  English,  Japenese,  and  fruent  Chinese.  I  am  short  and  a  little heavy.  My  hair  is  straight,  black  and  short.
       I  am  a  dependent  person.  Sometimes  I  am  resposible   man.   I   am   a  soft  people,  and  I   study  hard.
       My  casual  dress  is  long  pants,   red  glasses,  T-shirt,  and  long  sleeves.  Because  My  skin  has  a  lot  of   black   spots.   They  are   caused  by  sun.  I  often  hurt  my  skin  black  from  sunlight.  So  I  must  wear  long  pants  and  long  sleeves  to  prevent  me  from  becameing  black.
       I  like  skating,   sking,   and   swimming.   And  I  like   go  to   the  Internet  to  play  games.  I   usually  read  reference   books   every   afternoon   and   every  evening.
       I   aim  to   entrance  the   university  in  Tainan,  where   has  good  teachers  and  good  equips.  I   want  to    entrance   a   nuturient   doctor.   I  will  work  in  hospital  in  Tainan,   or  keep  studying  nutrient   science.

沒有留言:

張貼留言